Terms and Conditions for Delivery
The Terms and Conditions under which Healthmakers offers free delivery are:
- Orders that have a total Inc Vat value of between R1495.00 and R2249.00 have the option of Free Postal Delivery or to pay for To The Door Courier delivery subject to the Terms and Conditions of the courier service used by Healthmakers.
- – Postal delivery may not be selected for very fragile items. If the item purchased is ceramic or stoneware courier delivery must be selected.
- The Speed Services To the Counter delivery method will only appear as an option if the items ordered weigh less than 1Kg.
- Orders that have an Inc Vat total value of R2250.00 and over have the option of Free Courier Delivery to the door subject to the terms and conditions of the Courier used by Healthmakers.
- – The delivery address must be in a town or a city in South Africa.
Healthmakers employ third-party delivery services, so delivery times are governed by The Courier Company or SAPO. The following delivery times are an estimate and are not guaranteed.
- Courier delivery: Cape Town – 5 to 6 working days; JHB, Pretoria & Bloemfontein – 3 to 5 days and Durban – 3 to 5 days. All other provinces take between 3-7 working days.
- Postal delivery usually take between 3-10 working day.
- Speed Services delivery takes approximately 4 working days and is a To the Counter delivery to either the nearest Post Office to your physical address or to the Post Office specified by you when you order. As our nearest Post Office is considered to be in an outlying area, the Speed Service delivery offered by SAPO is not an overnight service.
Healthmakers do not offer a delivery service for orders outside the boundaries of South Africa. Customers wishing to order from http://healthmakers.co.za/store must:
- 1. Place their order
- 2. Make payment
- 3. Await confirmation from Healthmakers that their payment has been cleared by the bank
- 4. Make arrangements for the collection of the order from the address specified by Healthmakers.
VAT on International Orders
Vat will be charged to all orders with the exception of orders with a delivery address outside the borders of South Africa that are collected by an International Courier company.
Healthmakers provides an optional courier service for collection and delivery of items in need of service/repair. Should the customer choose this third party service the liability for any damages, loss of goods etc. will be transferred from Healthmakers to the customer.