General Kuto Standard Food Dehydrator Features
- Digital touchpad control – Kuto standard food dehydrator features a modern method of operation
- Temperature and time settings – 35-70 degrees and up to 19.5 hours
- Quiet operation – Some dehydrators are really loud!
- Clear door – View your foods while they dry in your Kuto standard food dehydrator. Without interrupting the actual process
- Large drying capacity – Produce should be laid out on each tray. Avoid placing food on top of each other for the most efficient drying
- ‘Square’ Trays – 33×30 cm. These are perfect, especially for dehydrating foods that require cutting. Such as pizza or crackers. They can be used with BPA-Free mesh sheets. For drying smaller foods such as herbs. Non-stick reusable sheets can also be used for drying wet content foods like fruit rolls. In other words, they will dry anything with that will not be able to dry with a mesh sheet and just a tray. Therefore it is a good idea to buy the non-stick sheets when you buy your dehydrator.
- Increase height between trays – Trays can also be removed to create space for drying larger items. For instance, incubating yogurt
- Dehydration Area – The Kuto food dehydrator offers over ½ m2 area of drying space (0.6m2)
- Raw-food friendly – Offers a temperature as low as of 35 degrees. This temperature will gently remove moisture without losing absolutely essential enzymes, vitamins, minerals and large amounts of life force energy
- Mesh sheets – Optional extra – for drying small items such as herbs, for example, rosemary and thyme
- Solid trays – For wet stuff included with Plus option and available for the Standard option
- Non-stick sheets – Alternative to solid trays for drying the wet stuff
- Residue collection tray – Catch what drops
- Adjustable temperatures – Temperatures range from 35–70 degrees Celsius. It goes up 5 degrees at a time. Gentle enough to dry herbs. At the same time, it is tough enough to dry high moisture foods. For instance fruit rolls. Ordinary dehydrators produce heat that does not change. Due to the unchanging heat “case hardening” develops. This results in the surface being dry and moisture trapped inside. Consequently, case hardening creates the right environment for mold, bacteria growth and yeast
- Easy to clean – This food dehydrator is easy to clean. Simply wipe the dehydrator with a damp cloth both inside and out
- No Rotation – Even drying with a central fan means no need to rotate the trays
- Built-in digital timer – up to 19.5 hours. Set the digital timer on your dehydrator. Then focus on the things that matter the most like spending time with family!
- Cost effective replacement parts
Kuto Standard Food Dehydrator Technology
The Kuto standard dehydrator comes with SOP (Safety overheating protection) technology. This technology protects the dehydrator from overheating at any point. Making it one of the safest dehydrators to use on the market.